Permission to Skate (Belmont, Aylmer, Dorchester Blazers)

OWHA logo
Permission to Skate
Requests must be submitted in this format. If you require more than one PTS form, you must submit one request for each PTS form you need. Incomplete information will result in delays in processing your request. Make sure all required data is included. Requests received will be processed as quickly as possible, could take up to 7 days to process. Verbal requests for PTS forms will not be processed. Please remember that all requests are processed by volunteer staff. This form is for Permission to Skates only.


The OWHA policy concerning tampering and player movement pertains to competitive and house league players. A player wishing to try out for a team in an OWHA association other than the association in which she is registered must obtain either a Player Release Form or a Permission to Skate Form.
Article 8(b) of the by-laws of the OWHA states that “Permission to Skate” forms must be filled out and signed by a designated executive member of the player’s current association/team and presented to the association/team for which the player wishes to try out before she is allowed on the ice. These forms cannot be issued between January 1st and two days after all the Provincial 
Championships for any teams during the current season. 

Player Release Forms and PTS Forms are not required for movement to or from any Boys Hockey Association or for movement from a team not affiliated with the OWHA